NOTE: As the COVID-19 restrictions ease a bit we are now taking appointments once again but only for vehicles that can be verified outside and away from buildings and other cars. To get into the queue, you MUST fill the Quote Request form. Also, all present MUST be wearing masks. These things are not optional.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
These are some of the forms you might need when transferring and registering a vehicle in California. A PDF with the DMV fee structure
is available and for other forms not shown here, please go to the DMV Web site
. Note: while I try to keep these forms up to date, the DMV frequently replaces them without any notification so it's best to download them directly from the DMV web site.
- Form: adm399 - Application for Refund. Use this form to request a refund due to overpayment or improper payment.
- Form: reg101 - Statement to Record Ownership; Statement of Error or Erasure
- Form: reg102 - Certificate of Non-Operation/Planned Non-Operation Certification
- Form: reg156 - Application for Replacement Plates, Stickers, Documents
- Form: reg227 - Application for Duplicate or Paperless Title
- Form: reg256 - Statement of Facts
- Form: reg31 - Verification of Vehicle (not to be completed by applicant - I will supply this form)
- Form: reg343 - Application for Title or Registration