These are some of the forms you might need when transferring and registering a vehicle in California. A PDF with the DMV fee structure
is available and for other forms not shown here, please go to the DMV Web site
. Note: while I try to keep these forms up to date, the DMV frequently replaces them without any notification so it's best to download them directly from the DMV web site.
- Form: adm399 - Application for Refund. Use this form to request a refund due to overpayment or improper payment.
- Form: reg101 - Statement to Record Ownership; Statement of Error or Erasure
- Form: reg102 - Certificate of Non-Operation/Planned Non-Operation Certification
- Form: reg156 - Application for Replacement Plates, Stickers, Documents
- Form: reg227 - Application for Duplicate or Paperless Title
- Form: reg256 - Statement of Facts
- Form: reg31 - Verification of Vehicle (not to be completed by applicant - I will supply this form)
- Form: reg343 - Application for Title or Registration